With the holidays buzzing by and the new year quickly approaching- there's no better way to enjoy time with friends and family than cooking delicious new recipes with farm fresh and exciting ingredients. Below you'll find a brand new take on a traditional dish, tired of chicken? Try substituting with fish- enjoy!
We'll start with a Farm2Cocktail Cucumber Mint Marinade
-16 chicken wings
- 8 oz Farm2Cocktail Cucumber Mint Shrub
- 8 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1 tbls course Kosher Salt
-1/2 tsp celery salt
-1 tsp pink peppercorns
-1 small bunch of green onions
- Crack peppercorns & add with all dry seasonings to 1 gallon sealable storage bag. Pour in shrub and olive oil, follow with trimmed chicken wings and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Remove wings from marinade and place in roasting pan for 30 minutes.
- Check at 15 mins and turn as needed for browning.
Farm2Cocktail Vanilla Pear Cran Sauce
-1/2 cup Farm2Cocktail Vanilla Pear Shrub
-1 cup of Fresh Cranberries
- Sauté ingredients in nonstick pan on med heat until shrub is reduced and berries have popped and become tender (about 5 min ) stirring often.
- Once cooled, store in air tight container.
-2 cups Jasmati Rice
-1/2 cup of feta cheese
-1 cup Farm2Cocktail Vanilla Pear Cran Sauce
-1/2 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 2 dry cups Jasmati Rice according to package instructions.
- Once rice is done add cranberry “sauce”, feta cheese and chicken stock, stir to combine and cover until ready for plating.
Festively adorn your rice on a serving platter in a mound in the center of the dish. Position chicken wings around the rice mound and garnish with fresh green onions and fresh cranberries.
A Merry Shrub Christmas and Happy New Year from Farm2Cocktail. Please stay tuned for more original recipes and fun using Farm2Cocktail’s line of drinking vinegars known as shrubs.
Visit www.farm2cocktail.com to order products online and follow Farm2Cocktail on instagram and facebook for more recipes, updates and events.