This year's Valentine's Day may look slightly different for you than the last, but we're here with a few date night ideas you can try, from home! Grab a cocktail spoon and the one you spoon *wink wink* and try a game or two!
1) Netflix + Chill (with a twist)
What you'll need: Netflix, pen + paper!
- Make a Lover's Spritz cocktail or mocktail for you and yours
- Take a seat, turn on Netflix and visit this Netflix Roulette website to select a genre.
- Hit Spin! Find the movie it chose and press play!
- Set a timer for 30 minutes on your phone
- When the timer goes off each person watching writes down what they think will happen.
- Below your guess, write down what you'd like if you win.
- Finish the movie and whoever has the closest guess wins!
2) Box of Chocolates
What you'll need: two boxes of chocolates + a blindfold
- Write down the list of flavors of chocolates in each box
- Taking turns each person wears a blindfold + guesses the flavors as their partner marks the guesses.
- Wash it all down with a Lover's Spritz ;)
- Whoever guesses the most right wins!
3) One Word One Answer
What you'll need: pen + paper
- Grab a drink (Yes, a Lover's Spritz- duh!) and take a seat with your boo.
- Start with one word, any word and write it down.
- The other partner replies with another word until you build a sentence.
- The goal? Use words and answers to tell your love story!
- Who wins? You both do!